[TYPO3-templavoila] tv data structure error after server replacement

David Smeringe david at smeringe.se
Mon Dec 4 15:07:34 CET 2006

David Smeringe skrev:
> Dmitry Dulepov skrev:
>> Hi!
>>
>> David Smeringe wrote:
>>> I helped a client to upgrade their server to a new machine and
>>> software. There where a bunch of Typo3 based sites amongst others.
>>> Most of them where transfered without problems, but three sites
>>> failed. Two of them are using TV and displays:
>>>
>>> ERROR: No Data Structure Record could be found with UID "xx"
>>>
>>> TV in BE also has problems finding DS with a set uid when clicking on
>>> remap.
>>
>> I am not sure how your client upgraded but it seems that UID of DS has
>> changed.
>>
>> Do you see that DS in the List view?

Ehm. Sorry. I found a copyright character in the DS xml for a sample
data (so much for me not having special characters..). I guess it could
be caused by mysql/php version differences or something?

Anyway after removing that, I could remap the templates and now it's all
fine.

Best Regards,
David Smeringe