[TYPO3-templavoila] tv data structure error after server replacement

David Smeringe david at smeringe.se
Mon Dec 4 09:41:57 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov skrev:
> Hi!
>
> David Smeringe wrote:
>> I helped a client to upgrade their server to a new machine and
>> software. There where a bunch of Typo3 based sites amongst others.
>> Most of them where transfered without problems, but three sites
>> failed. Two of them are using TV and displays:
>>
>> ERROR: No Data Structure Record could be found with UID "xx"
>>
>> TV in BE also has problems finding DS with a set uid when clicking on
>> remap.
>
> I am not sure how your client upgraded but it seems that UID of DS has
> changed.
>
> Do you see that DS in the List view?

DB backup where taken and restored thru mysql gui administration tools
and file backed up and restored within windows to same structure and
disc partition.
Yes. It's there both in list view and templa voila view. Also failes in
BE when I try to [ update mapping ] as it gives similar error. Though
the DS is listed there as well and I can click on the DS icon and edit
that record. So the mapping is there, but still not..?

Thanks for the reply.

Best Regards,
David Smeringe