[TYPO3-templavoila] RTE & TV

Tom Walter t3 at wnets.de
Thu Aug 31 21:08:13 CEST 2006

Jonathan Uhlmann wrote:

> Tom Walter schrieb:
>> Are you talking about adjusting htmlarea so that a BE-user won't see all
>> icons ?
>
> How you make this work? Can you post some ts

Ui, hope I did not forget anything. Basically this is the code I used from
an older T3-site (T3 3.8.1 and not based on TV) - and it seems to work
well.

Tom

Below my Typoscript:

from the TS-Page-config of my root-page:
RTE.default {
      classesAnchor =
      defaultLinkTarget =
      contentCSS = fileadmin/templates/soehnle.css
      enableWordClean = 1
      removeComments = 1
      removeTagsAndContents = style, script
      disableContextMenu = 1
      disableEnterParagraphs = 1
      removeTrailingBR = 1
      showStatusBar = 0
      removeTags = sdfield
      toolbarOrder = undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, left, center, right,
bold, orderedlist, unorderedlist, indent, outdent, link, insertcharacter,
subscript, superscript, removeformat, textindicator, formatblock, about,
linebreak, blockstylelabel, blockstyle, space, textstylelabel, textstyle,
bar, linebreak, fontstyle, space, fontsize, space, italic, underline, bar,
strikethrough, bar, lefttoright, righttoleft, bar, justifyfull, bar,
textcolor, bgcolor, bar, emoticon, line, image, table, user, acronym, bar,
findreplace, spellcheck, bar, chMode, inserttag, bar, showhelp, linebreak,
toggleborders, bar, tableproperties, bar, rowproperties, rowinsertabove,
rowinsertunder, rowdelete, rowsplit, bar, columninsertbefore,
columninsertafter, columndelete, columnsplit, bar,cellproperties,
cellinsertbefore, cellinsertafter, celldelete, cellsplit, cellmerge
}

RTE.default.proc {
      overruleMode = ts_css
      dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
      allowTags = h1, h2, h3, div, p, br, span, ul, ol, li, b, sub, sup, a,
nobr, center

      entryHTMLparser_db = 1
      entryHTMLparser_db {
 allowTags < RTE.default.proc.allowTags
 xhtml_cleaning = 1
 htmlSpecialChars = 0
      }
}

from the TS-USer-config of my BE-group:
options.RTEkeyList = undo, redo, cut, copy, paste, left, center, right,
bold, orderedlist, unorderedlist, indent, outdent, link, insertcharacter,
subscript, superscript, removeformat, formatblock