[TYPO3-templavoila] strange output: !--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--

Christian Tauscher Christian.Tauscher at kodiak.de
Wed Aug 30 18:41:44 CEST 2006

Hello!

Finally I have finished my first try to user TV. Nice thing, should have
started whith this a year before.....

OK - so far so good.

My main-Content output is alwasy surrounded by

!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--
My Content
!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--

Even the html-source doesn't show more. i would expect some comment-Tags
like <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->

A look in the DS of my Template shows this lines:

<TypoScript>
10= RECORDS
10.source.current=1
10.tables = tt_content
10.wrap = &lt;!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--&gt; | 				&lt;!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--&gt;
</TypoScript>

Now it's clear. If I change the DS Entry to a correct wrap

10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->

Then the "!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--" output dissapears, but the comment is
not renderd any more. TV

But the biggest disadvantage is that the DS is always rewritten if I
update the DS via TV.

Google didn't hep me so far - am I really the first with this problem?
Is there A way to overwrite this 10.wrap via TSsetup? Can't find this
lines in ObjectBrowser.

Thank you for any Help,

Christian.

Versions used: