[TYPO3-templavoila] Selecting a image as reference from DAM or File in TV ?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Aug 31 21:07:13 CEST 2006

Hi!

Tom Walter wrote:
> But since I use copies at the moment anyway I am wondering how I could get
> just the name of an FCE-image-Element in Typoscript (and than wrap it with
> the rest of my code) ?

I think TS is generated for you in DS already. You need only to map &
wrap it properly. I would make the following:
- mark image field as not-mappable
- image field must be IMG_RESOURCE, not IMAGE
- make conent of your element a COA and write something like this in its TS:
	10 = TEXT
	10.field = field_imagefield
	10.wrap = <div style="background-image: uri(|)">
	20 = <normal content goes here...>
	30 = TEXT
	30.value = </div>

This way you get background image for DIV with your selected image. Is
this what you are trying to do?

http://typo3bloke.net/