[TYPO3-templavoila] Change TS template in different TV template objects

Uwe uwe at grohne.de
Tue Aug 22 14:41:55 CEST 2006

Yes, I did, I'm also working with no cache atm.

But I solved the problem now. The first thing is, that siteOptions was
configured as TypoScript object path and it seems that TypoScript code
is ignored then. So I deleted all tags like <etype> or
<TypoScriptObjectPath> in the data structure. and then added the CDATA-
and <TypoScript>-wrapped TS-code.

The next mistake was, that the TS-code is applied to the element it is
posted in, so I had to change my TS to:

10 = COA
10 {
}

and not use lib.siteOptions (above I wrote, that this object path also
doesn't any more ;)).

I edited the data structure and put in the standard TS-configuration for
this element and in the local processing of the alternative template
object I overwrote it with the code posted.

Now it works. Thanks, you helped me to find the right direction ;)