[TYPO3-templavoila] After Update to TV1.1.0 (Backend TV is gone)

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Thu Aug 17 15:57:49 CEST 2006

OK, i got the Bug!

I Updated Typo3 to 4.0.1 final. And it still dousn't work.
So i tryed to remove some Ext. sometime it helps :)

And than i found the prob. It a prob. of the >> KB TV Clipboard << Ext.
If it's Disabled, TV works fine. If it's on, it looks like i posed it.

It worked find in the last TV ver. (1.0.x) with the last Typo3 ver.
(4.0.1-rc1).
But now with the Final 4.0.1 and TV 1.1.0 it dousn't!!

This is realy bad because the Clipboard is a nice thing to have.
But for now, without it, Typo3 works fine! I hope the will be a fix for
it soon.

Greez Jens

URL to this =
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-templavoila/2006-August/001210.html