[TYPO3-templavoila] After Update to TV1.1.0 (Backend TV is gone)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Aug 17 12:47:53 CEST 2006

Hi!

Jens Hoffmann wrote:
> Updates are done while the Upgrade.
> All Tables are fine.

Sometimes they look like they are done but in fact they do not... Thi is
why I asked :)

One more thing is to enable error reporting in php.ini and install tool
and see if you got any PHP errors. There should not be any but currently
I cannot think about anything else. May be try with typo3 4.0.1 final.

ACCIO Ltd, Latvia
http://accio.lv/en/