[TYPO3-templavoila] Why are there two template icons when selecting the new content wizard

Jes davinci at REMOVE.mail.tdcadsl.dk
Fri Aug 11 19:46:37 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Jes wrote:
>
>> I why are there two template icons when I want to make new page with
>> the wizard.
>

> One is default, another is your template. Use default on subpages that
> have the same template as parent page.
>
>> Can it be removed?
>

> No.

Thank you. :-)

How come it displays the template icon with the ? "questionsmark"
The icon is stored in:
/typo3conf/ext/templavoila/res1/default_previewicon.gif

The template I defined in TV is with the graphic I made for the template.

Best regards

Jes