[TYPO3-templavoila] how to map for multiple fields with multipledynamic results

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Thu Aug 10 14:16:17 CEST 2006

Hi Patrick

>If I understand your problem the right way, then just map one element as
> Typoscript Object Path and let the TS object (e.g. lib.myObject) do the
>repeating.

Ok - I am familiar with repeating with lib.myObject, so far so good ...

When my content elements are:

Article title1
Article brief1

Article title2
Article brief2

Article title3
Article brief3

And both are dynamic, does it still work? I am guessing yes.. if I can work
out the TS for it...

>To get the three latest pages try to start with the CONTENT object for
>the ts part. Have a look at TSRef [1] for details how to define the
>CONTENT obect.

Yeah, thanks, am looking at it .. my brain hasn't quite processed it yet :)

I got so far, adapting another snippet that is working ...

#Latest articles
lib.articletitle = CONTENT
lib.articletitle {
  table = tx_drwiki_pages
  select {
    pidInList = 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066, 1067, 1068, 1069, 1070, 1071, 1072,
1073, 1074, 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081, 1082, 1083, 1084,
1085, 1086, 1091
    selectFields = pid,keyword
  }

  renderObj = TEXT
  renderObj {
    required=1

    # Displays the keyword inside the <div/> tags
    field = keyword

    # Wraps the keyword with a link to the correct page
    typolink {
      # Links to the page that the wiki keyword is found on
      parameter.data = field:pid

      # Adds the keyword to the query string
      additionalParams.wrap = &tx_drwiki_pi1[keyword]=|
      additionalParams.data = field:keyword
    }
  }
    # wrap around  row
    wrap=<div class="subfeature_header">|</div>
}

Is that looking right? And then repeat for the article brief... and then
surround them both in something else, to make sure they both repeat?

Thanks for the hints

Cate