[TYPO3-templavoila] how to map for multiple fields with multipledynamic results

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Thu Aug 10 13:09:10 CEST 2006

Hi Cate,

Cate & Peter wrote on 10.08.2006 12:38:

> Can lib.myObjects be mapped as repeatable content elements?
>
> Or do I need to map three areas, and call them the same lib.myObject?
> (Pretty sure thatisn't it)
>
> Or do I map three and use different lib.myObject ?

If I understand your problem the right way, then just map one element as
 Typoscript Object Path and let the TS object (e.g. lib.myObject) do the
repeating.

To get the three latest pages try to start with the CONTENT object for
the ts part. Have a look at TSRef [1] for details how to define the
CONTENT obect.

HTH
Patrick

[1]