[TYPO3-templavoila] Dropping the 'General Record Storage Page' requirement for TV?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Apr 19 12:59:31 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb am 19.04.2006 08:21:

>> Ok, the clearCache command is not a big point, but still a nice feature
>> that can be applied if f.e. news-records are stored in a seprate
>> storageFolder and that folder automatically clears the cache for the
>> branch of the website where the news are shown (probably in a 'latest
>> news' section on every page in a branch).

> You can achieve this with TSConfig. IT can clear cache for any other
> page automatically when your clear cache for current page. I use it for
> news: editor writes news and clear cache for page where news are stored.
> Typo3 clear other necessary pages for me automatically.

You don't need to clear cache for the page where the news are stored.
The clearCacheCmd applies at the moment any record on that page is
changed, created or deleted. From doc_core_tsconfig: "This can allow you
to have the cache for additional pages cleared when saving to some page
or branch of the page tree."

ok, this is offtopic now. :)

Cheers,
Ernesto