[TYPO3-templavoila] Found a realy sweet bug .. ;-)

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Apr 8 18:50:52 CEST 2006

Martin Klaus wrote:

> As I have to learn for my diploma exams at the moment, i won't have
> time to develop it further, but I hope it is a good starting point for
> having a
> TV-aware FE-Editing in Typo3 v4.1

FE is orinally done for the standard page module and it works relative
fine with it (at least with some improvements). But seems that you try
to get it work with TV too.

My e-mail friend Greg Remington is interested to get that work.
I made some changes to tm_contentaccess (made primary for the standard
page module) for TemplaVoila in order to get at some level working system.

Frondend Editing Class (class.t3lib_tsfebeauth.php)

this is not the only core file for front end editing - it has button set
for allow=toolbar
other (like move up/down,new content after) are not there but
class.tslib_content.php

new content after seems now work also in TemplaVoila