[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila - BAD for skinning

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Apr 7 21:36:59 CEST 2006

Dear Tapio,

before you came to this newsgroup it was so cosy and the atmosphere
friendly that I almost regret having you pointed to this list. Please let's
keep it that way, be friendly - we're humans, too.

Look at the post by Marc Ehret (04.04. 14:40) for example: He wants the same
like you but is much more polite in his wording. As long as you don't
behave - sorry, I have to put it that way - I will just ignore your
requests.

Have a nice weekend,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development