[TYPO3-templavoila] CEs in FCEs are not shown anymore in 1.0

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri Apr 7 15:40:34 CEST 2006

Hi Sven,

Sven Kalbhenn wrote:

> it seems to be a problem with the inheritance of the TO/DS.
> In a lot of pages (not all!) where the TO/DS is not explecitly selected,
> but inheritated from the parent, the BE shows no CEs anymore. In the
> List-View all Content-Elements are listet ok.
> The FE is ok, as well.
>
> When I set the correct TO/DS on these pages manually, the CEs are shown on
> the page-View as it shout be.
>
> So it seems, that I have to check all 2460 pages? X-P

Sorry, I can't reproduce that. What I did to check inheritance is creating
such a page tree:

  Page 1 (DS 2col, TO 2col)

     --- Page 2 (no DS, TO selected)

             --- Page 3 (no DS, TO selected)

                    [left] ----------------  [right]
                      |                        |
                     TEXT                   FCE 2cols
                      |                     [left]  [right]
                     FCE 2 cols                |       |
                    [left]  [right]          TEXT    TEXT
                       |       |
                     TEXT     FCE 2 cols
                              [left] [right]
                                 |      |
                               TEXT    TEXT

Well, in my case all elements appear in the backend. Of course I have mapped
both columns of the page data structure and both columns of the FCE data
structure, too.

Can you provide me with more details about your case?

Thanks,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development