[TYPO3-templavoila] New version uploaded to TER: 0.8.2

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Apr 7 00:18:09 CEST 2006

Hello Robert,

> If you can, please test especially the sorting field related features
> until tomorrow morning ...

Some testing done.

On page with only one CE "column/block" i looks it works in FE-editing, Classic
page module and List. The sorting is updated in TV page module.

On page with two CE "columns/block" (main right) I still have some problems.
I have <oldStyleColumnNumber>0</oldStyleColumnNumber> in Main Column definition
and <oldStyleColumnNumber>2</oldStyleColumnNumber> in Right Column definition
in DS XML (Page Template). I have three elements in each column. The elements
are made after upgrading TV to 0.8.2.

First the FE-editing.
- If I move first element in right up, it moves to second position in main
- If I then move it down, it moves to last position (fourth) in main,
- If I move it one more down, it moves to second position i right
- If I move second element i right up, it moves to last (fourth) position
in main.
- If I then move it down, it moves to second position in right (back to start)

Classic Page Module
- Her I have some problems, because all the element are in the main column.
But if take last element of element i know are in main column, it moves behind
first element I know are in right column. And in FE and TV page-module it
shows as second element in right column. Who is logical, because I moved
it behind first element of right column. This also explain why moving in
frontend had these results.
- If I move the same element one up, it gets on top of right.
- One more up, it moves to second last in main.
- One down, back to start.

But in list it don't work exactly identical.
- Last in main, one down --> second in right
- Same element, one up --> back to start

Because every element is in main column i classic page module, its the position
there related to elememt before/after's position in TV page module who tell
it where to move in TV page module, and then in Frontend. So maybe the problem
is related to something wrong with <oldStyleColumnNumber>, and its relation
to classic page module.

I tried to make some elements in classic page module, left, right column
and border. All linked to main column in TV page module. As expected for
left and border.

You can mail me if you should want to test on my server.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no