[TYPO3-templavoila] New version uploaded to TER: 0.8.2

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Apr 6 22:23:39 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I just have uploaded the possibly last version before 1.0. There were some
last-minute problems with the sorting field which are related to the
frontend editing problems you reported. It took some time, but I think I
solved them and I added another unit test to make sure that it stays
solved ...

If you can, please test especially the sorting field related features until
tomorrow morning ...

Otherwise I wish you ... a good night!

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development