[TYPO3-templavoila] Selectively show/hide localization fields

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Apr 5 15:45:58 CEST 2006

Hi!

Christian Vetter wrote:
> I'm sorry for that poor description. Please have look at this:
> http://dragoner-design.de/misc/localization_fields.png
> There you see the fields in question - the normal content fields and the
> localization fields. I want to keep the blue-framed field but to get rid
> of the red-framed field. Is that possible?

Got it :) This is what I am waiting for too :)

This is not templavoila-related but typo3-related. Kasper once told me
that this will be possible in the future. Currently there is no way to
say that field is not localizable but in future it may be possible.

For now just leave empty values for non-default language.

Dmitry.