[TYPO3-templavoila] Selectively show/hide localization fields

Christian Vetter Christian.Vetter at dragoner-design.de
Wed Apr 5 14:49:12 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm sorry for that poor description. Please have look at this:
http://dragoner-design.de/misc/localization_fields.png
There you see the fields in question - the normal content fields and the
localization fields. I want to keep the blue-framed field but to get rid
of the red-framed field. Is that possible?
Best regards,
Christian