[TYPO3-templavoila] OT: Support my debug sessions?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Apr 5 08:08:39 CEST 2006

Hi,

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia schrieb:
[...]
> There were to many reports
> about instabilities of the Zend product,

There have been very minor problem in the *very early* stages of ZEND,
when performance was not the very best as well.

But that's history now for about three years! ZEND is running very
stable, performant and is very powerfull feature-wise!

Latest version is amongts the first IMHO to support
subversion-integration. ;)

Cheers,
Peter

P.S.: No, I am not an affiliate or alike. ;)

P.S.II: Just a sidenote: I imagine there could probably be a chance for
T3-Assoc to get some kind of special agreement with ZEND.
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.typo3partner.net * professional services network *