[TYPO3-templavoila] OT: Support my debug sessions?

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Wed Apr 5 00:52:38 CEST 2006

Jan's 100 and another 100 from me.  *pokerface*
Invoice would be great too, Robert. Send me your account info by email.

Just some words about my choice of PHP debuggers:
About 1.5 years ago I did quite some research on phpEclipse, Zend Studio and
NuSphere's PhpED.
I tried phpEclipse and the debugger was a nightmare. The shootout between
Zend and NuSphere was finally decided by a comparison of reviews of other
users I found on the web and of c't magazine. There were to many reports
about instabilities of the Zend product, so I finally decided to use PhpED
and I am quite happy with it ever since.
But I did not test Zend Studio for myself, and meanwhile there is a new
version which might solve the existing problems. Anyway the difference
between Zend and NuSphere was not too big AFAIR.

Hope you can enjoy your own debugger very soon!!! I wouldn't want to miss
mine anymore.
--
Jörg Wagner
DigiLog multimedia