[TYPO3-templavoila] Deleting FCE: are images deleted as well?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Dec 22 12:34:46 CET 2005

Hey Dmitry,

thanks a lot for testing ...

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Yes... I removed it using List module but file stays in the file system.
>
> TCEmain does not remove images because it does not process
> tx_templavoila_flex field of tt_content table. I think process_delete()
> in tx_templavoila_api should do it: walk data and see if there any files
> to delete. Templavoila is an extension, I do not think TCEmain should
> know about extension's own fields and how to handle data in them.

Okay, I agree. Would you do me a favour and post it to the bug tracker? I'm
currently collecting the issues and then solve them all at once.

> Btw, I was not able to remove unused content elements through Page
> module (no delete button for them). I had to write down their UIDs and
> go to List module to delete them there.

Yes, we need a delete button in the unsued elements list. Could you post
that as well?

Thanks,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development