[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila 1.0 beta in CVS!

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Sat Dec 17 11:53:01 CET 2005

Hi Franz,

Franz Koch wrote:

> Is it possible to map TV-Templates to a pagetype? I know that it is
> possible to provide printerfriendly Templates, but pagetypes? Does this
> even make sense in your eyes?

A similar feature is still planned - but not for 1.0. A frequent request is
to have configurable conditions for automatically selecting a template. One
example for an implementation is selecting the template by a TSConfig
option.

> Will it be possible to see content elements which are normally only seen
> in List module? I'm thinking of the possibility to e.g. even see tt_news
> entries like in the old page module? I found out that some editors
> (german: Redakteure) simply don't get it to switch into list-view to see
> the "content" of e.g. a storage-folder for news. Would also be nice if
> not only special configured list-elements would be visible (configurable
> via page-ts f.e.).

This is also a feature request which didn't make it into 1.0, sorry.

Cheers,
robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development