[TYPO3-Solr] Solr & CoolURI

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Fri Apr 7 09:33:20 CEST 2017

Hi Hendrik,

if this is the solr request:

>   'request url' =>
> 'http://enbeta.hs-furtwangen.de/index.php?id=4847&L=0',
does it work from a browser? Does it work from the server command line
(with lynx or wget)?

Neither less I would expect a "cooluri" here instead. Even if the
request will work, you will get a not so nice URLs into solr, which is
not the wanted behavior.

The easiest way will be a switch to realurl. _Realurl has a wider
distribution level and you will get better help._

_
_

If you have to stay with cooluri I would recommend the following checks:

- Does the request reach solr (increase solr loglevel)?

- Look for the function "generatePageUrl" in the file PageIndexer.php.
There you will find the "typoLink_URL" call that should work with
cooluri. If this not work, you have a major problem with your cooluri
installation. Check and ask there!

Hope this could bring some light,
Hauke