[TYPO3-Solr] Solr & CoolURI

Hendrik Kuijs kuijs at hs-furtwangen.de
Thu Apr 6 16:35:59 CEST 2017

Hi Hauke,
thank you for the quick reply. I already checked this and the strange thing
is that solr is able to index when deactivating CoolUri - so to my
understanding the server itself is accessible for the pageIndexer.

We did not change the configuration during the upgrade, so we are confused
as to why this is an issue now.

Hendrik

--

Hendrik Kuijs, M. Sc.