[TYPO3-Solr] records from wrong domain indexed

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:57:31 CEST 2016

Hi fellow Typo3 Devs,

I did some extensive debugging and this is the result:

Apparently, the problem with the wrong Site is only a visual bug, nothing to worry about.
But the problem with the records from the wrong domain getting indexed still persisted. I looked at the query solr generates and it adds a constraint checking if the pid of the record is part of the domain tree.
Running the scheduler task manually worked as it should, but when the cron job runs the indexing task, it breaks and indexes the records from the wrong domain.

Due to the pid check from solr I thought I don't need a separate condition in the where clause. After adding the specific PIDs for each domain to the where clause in the TS indexing config, it worked also for cron jobs.

Greetings
Gion