[TYPO3-Solr] Scheduler Task bug

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:09:40 CEST 2016

Hi fellow Typo3 Devs,

Recently I noticed a strange bug in the scheduler tasks. I am using Typo3 6.2.x
I created two scheduler task some time ago for force reindexing some custom table, one for each site.
Today I checked them again and the selected site was correct in the task list, but when editing the scheduler task I see that the wrong site was selected.

Due to this bug the second site's solr core indexed the entries from the first site.

The same also happens with the reindexing task.

Thinking of it again, I guess this is a core bug.

Anyone else got the same issue?

Greetings
Gion