[TYPO3-Solr] Custom / extend Indexer for pages

Lienhart Woitok Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Tue Jul 5 13:02:35 CEST 2016

Hi Pawel,

actually that’s not that hard to do in TypoScript. Some untested code of the top of my head:

field_stringS = CASE
field_stringS {
key.data = leveluid : 1
2 = TEXT
2.value = label1
3 = TEXT
3.value = label2
}

If you want to use PHP code the easiest solution that comes to my mind is to render a USER TypoScript object for that field.

I have done some rather complex indexing but I never came even close to using a custom indexer. The default indexers do a great job.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Lienhart

Am 05.07.16 12:15 schrieb "typo3-project-solr-bounces at lists.typo3.org im Auftrag von Pawel K" <typo3-project-solr-bounces at lists.typo3.org im Auftrag von pawel at linkfactory.dk>:

Hi Jigal,

I asked my colleague to ask this question because I was waiting for account activation.

To answer your question - I wanted to create new field in solr which should have different value, depending on to which root page actual page record belongs.

For example, I have tree:
 1
2 3
4 5
and I want all subpages of page 2 to has field value "label1" and all subpages of page 3 to has field value "label2".
In such case solr record for page 4 would has value "label1" and for age 5 - "label2".

It's quite complicated to do such logic in typoscript so I wanted to extract it to php code.

Lienhart Woitok
Web-Entwickler | netlogix Web Solutions

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Lienhart.Woitok at netlogix.de
Web: websolutions.netlogix.de

----------------------------
Web Solutions News
Einblicke in unsere Arbeit. https://websolutions.netlogix.de/referenzen
Jobs in unserem Team. https://websolutions.netlogix.de/jobs

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Web Solutions
Neuwieder Straße 10 | 90411 Nürnberg
Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0 | Fax: +49 (911) 539909 - 99
E-Mail: info at netlogix.de | Web: http://www.netlogix.de

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schmidt