[TYPO3-Solr] Custom / extend Indexer for pages

Pawel K pawel at linkfactory.dk
Tue Jul 5 12:15:46 CEST 2016

Hi Jigal,

I asked my colleague to ask this question because I was waiting for account activation.

To answer your question - I wanted to create new field in solr which should have different value, depending on to which root page actual page record belongs.

For example, I have tree:
 1
2 3
4 5
and I want all subpages of page 2 to has field value "label1" and all subpages of page 3 to has field value "label2".
In such case solr record for page 4 would has value "label1" and for age 5 - "label2".

It's quite complicated to do such logic in typoscript so I wanted to extract it to php code.