[TYPO3-Solr] how to display tt_news items with thumbnails?

COZANET Mathieu Mathieu.COZANET at agencerecherche.fr
Wed Jan 14 15:14:03 CET 2015

Hi,

Thanks a lot Olivier and Jigal for helping!

The website I manage has a complex typo3-solr configuration. We use it since a few years to provide access to a specific part of our website, and to a specific table of content added to typo3. Everything is fine, but now I want to give full access to the website, including tt_news content. My will is to offer users the same rendering via solr they have browsing tt_news archives... This is not a very urgent topic, and perhaps I will migrate to Typo3 v6 before going further.

By then I will probably try again to find how to address thumbnails created by tt_news... challenging ;)

You gave me clues!

Still surprised not being able to find a website doing so already...