[TYPO3-Solr] index.queue.configuration for pages (tt_content)

Kevin von Spiczak k.vonspiczak at q4u.de
Mon Sep 15 11:06:00 CEST 2014

Quote: Kevin von Spiczak (kvonspiczak) wrote on Mon, 15 September 2014 10:00
> Hi guys,
>
> so for now indexing pages works for about 93% of the pages.
> While in my news configuration (tx_news_domain_model_news) I have an empty "content" field on my solr core. The fields "category_stringM" and "keywords " aren't even listed for any of the docs. How can that be possible if it's defined in the TypoScript configuration?
> I want to be able so search in the content of a news record.
>

> Kevin

I have TYPO3 6.2.4 installed with solr Extension version 3.0.0-dev.
The indexing errors for news:
#1 /var/www/baysf.lab/typo3conf/ext/solr/Classes/ContentObject/Relation.php(130): Tx_Solr_ContentObject_Relation->getRelatedItemsFromForeignTable('content_element...', '58', NULL, Object(TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\ContentObject\ContentObjectRenderer))

So it must have something to do with the via TypoScript defined SOLR_RELATIONS, it looks for some "content_elements" and has no entry in TCA.
Because $localFieldTca  = $localTableTca['columns'][$localFieldName]; resolves to NULL.
This comes from Line 123 in Relation.php from Solr Extension class.