[TYPO3-Solr] index.queue.configuration for pages (tt_content)

Kevin von Spiczak k.vonspiczak at q4u.de
Mon Sep 15 10:00:32 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

so for now indexing pages works for about 93% of the pages.
While in my news configuration (tx_news_domain_model_news) I have an empty "content" field on my solr core. The fields "category_stringM" and "keywords " aren't even listed for any of the docs. How can that be possible if it's defined in the TypoScript configuration?
I want to be able so search in the content of a news record.

Kevin