[TYPO3-Solr] index.queue.configuration for pages (tt_content)

Kevin von Spiczak k.vonspiczak at q4u.de
Wed Sep 10 16:34:51 CEST 2014

I finally got it working, the problem was caused due to a wrong character in my TYPO3SEARCH marker. I guess I copied it from some website and the "-" was not a real "-" character, so it caused the mess.

I got most of the pages and news indexed now, there're about 10% error quotes now.
This is the error I get for pages records:
exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Failed indexing page Index Queue item 33551'
And this error for news:
exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'There is no entry in the $TCA array for the table "". This means that the function enableFields() is called with an invalid table name as argument.'

Thank you for all your help so far :)