[TYPO3-Solr] index.queue.configuration for pages (tt_content)

Kevin von Spiczak k.vonspiczak at q4u.de
Wed Sep 10 14:47:52 CEST 2014

I just restarted the indexing process and commented out all the news stuff so that I can focus on getting pages to work first.
I have no content output on the result page, only the Headline. Also I have 50% error quote in my indexing (guess that is because i disabled most of the pages of the website to reduce indexing time while testing). When I look into "Backend->Search->Index Fields" there're all fields listed. Content : Nothing indexed. So it does not work for me.