[TYPO3-Solr] index.queue.configuration for pages (tt_content)

Kevin von Spiczak k.vonspiczak at q4u.de
Wed Sep 10 12:18:29 CEST 2014

I did overwrite the plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.news.fields.content.cObject.20 > in my setup_solr.ts, the output I just posted was extracted from the ObjectBrowser.
That's why I was wondering why it's looking for the content_elements again.

Okay I added the marker, but I still get the error about the content_elements field. The cObject.20 isn't even listed in my ObjectBrowser, so it gets overwritten correctly.
Maybe I should initialize the solr connections again. I cleared cache and TypoScript should be fine too..