[TYPO3-Solr] index.queue.configuration for pages (tt_content)

Johann Höchtl jhoechtl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 11:22:38 CEST 2014

If your pages have no content in the results, you most likely forgot the markers <!— TYPO3Search_begin —> and <!— TYPO3Search_end —> in your templates around the content which should be indexed.
We can help you with your errors, but we need to know them.

By the way regarding your error on news:  If you imported the static typoscript for indexing news, you have to delete that part in your typoscript:
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.news.fields.content.cObject.20 >   because typoscript is at least arrays which are getting merged.