[TYPO3-Solr] Index gone after few days

Peter Kraume usenet at kraume.de
Tue Mar 18 09:47:11 CET 2014

Am 18.03.2014 09:12, schrieb Danilo Kühn:
> Hi,
>
> I have problems with the solr index. It is gone after a few days (~2
> days). There is nothing in the logs. Can you give me a hint, why that
> maybe happens.

Are you sure that the Solr index is really empty? Did you check this via
the Solr Admin tool?

I had the problem of EXT:solr not delivering any results after some
time. It turned out the the problem was a active filter in the TS query:

endtime = (endtime:[NOW/MINUTE TO *] OR endtime:"1970-01-01T01:00:00Z")

After disabling this filter, the search worked fine again.

Cheers
Peter