[TYPO3-Solr] Index gone after few days

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Mar 18 09:40:38 CET 2014

Hi,

On 18-3-2014 9:12, Danilo Kühn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have problems with the solr index. It is gone after a few days (~2
> days). There is nothing in the logs. Can you give me a hint, why that
> maybe happens.

The only times that I saw this happen was when someone shared a core
with more than one site (which is supported by EXT:solr, so no major
mistake here) and then decided to empty the entire index from the Search
backend module in one of the sites (when sharing a core between sites
you have to be very careful with these operations).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!