[TYPO3-Solr] Pages being removed from the index queue when access groups are added/removed

Lucas lists at x3ro.de
Fri Dec 12 19:11:41 CET 2014

Hi,

I’m having trouble understanding why items are being removed from the index queue
when one adds or removes a group in the “access” tab of the page’s preferences. I’ve
narrowed the behaviour down to this particular line (GarbageCollector.php L154 at 832a08d):

	http://bit.ly/1wjgBQn

Since this seems to be intentional I’m asking here before filing a bug. Is there a
specific reason while I would want to remove a page from the queue in this
situation? How would I make sure that the access change (which influences
which users can see a page in the search results) gets indexed?

Cheers,
Lucas