[TYPO3-Solr] Trigger for tt_content -> tx_solr_indexqueue_item

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Oct 16 08:42:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 16-10-2013 8:34, Holger wrote:
> Since I seem to have a strange configuration for my index (see here:
> http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=msg&th=199398&goto=695367&#msg_695367) and
> tx_solr_indexqueue_item table is not informed about updates, deletions
> and creation of new items in my tt_content table, I think about creating
> SQL triggers for those events.

I already answered in the other thread. You don't have a strange
configuration, you have an uncommon use for tt_content records.
Since this is so uncommon (I've never seen a case of this) it's not
likely that solr will support that. In the other thread I suggested a
few possible solutions.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor