[TYPO3-Solr] Trigger for tt_content -> tx_solr_indexqueue_item

Holger hbirkner at gv-bayern.de
Wed Oct 16 08:34:08 CEST 2013

Hallo everybody

Since I seem to have a strange configuration for my index (see here: http://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=msg&th=199398&goto=695367&#msg_695367) and tx_solr_indexqueue_item table is not informed about updates, deletions and creation of new items in my tt_content table, I think about creating SQL triggers for those events.

My idea is:
1 ) trigger for updates on tt_content that sets the changed date in tx_solr_indexqueue_item table
I think I have to have a case that does delete items from tx_solr_indexqueue_item when an element is deleted in tt_content, which seems to be a soft delete

2 ) trigger for inserts that adds new items in tt_content table to tx_solr_indexqueue_item

What are you thinking about this?
Has someone some ideas for me?
Which things do I have to be careful about?
Do I have to think about some special things or additional cases?

Thanks in advance.
Holger