[TYPO3-Solr] Custom Index on tt_content is not refreshe automatically

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Nov 6 13:05:10 CET 2013

On 5-11-2013 17:50, Stephan Schuler wrote:
> Well ... whatever you do. If you consider your change worth to be part of the tx_solr core, please

Just had a quick look at the changes and it basically treats tt_content
as any other table instead of the source for content elements of a page.
This will break the indexing of all other installations.

So, IMO it's not worth pushing a patch at all.

Solutions for Holger's situation have been discussed before.

> If you're adding code, please do it in English. Ingo and Olivier will
> understand your comment, Dmitry and Jigal will not unless they pass
> it through google translate.

I'm pretty sure Dmitry can read German and I can read it too, but you're
right that coding in TYPO3 is done in English.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!