[TYPO3-Solr] Configure T3 to search specificaly in a subtree

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Thu May 30 08:00:15 CEST 2013

Hello Michel,

use facetting to do that.

You just need to add a field dynamic field to the solr index, which
indicates the facette (subtree of your choice).
Then you need to specify this facette in your search preferences :D

All this can be done without changing the solr core!
Just use TypoScript:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Dynamic_Fields

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki

CU
Kay

Am 30.05.13 05:33, schrieb MICHEL Marc:
> Hi,
>

> We have a site with a global search and everything works correctly
>
> We would like to have a specific search in a subtree (which is not a sub-site) and of course only for the pages of this subtree.
>

> Solr allows us to search across multiple sites using tx_solr.search.query.allowedSites but this is not what we want.
>

> Yet it seems to me that it was possible to specify a pid from which the search should be done. I can not find this setting anywhere.
>

> Our configuration
>
>   solr 3.5
>
>   T3 4.5.27
>
>   solr 2.2.3
>
>   solradmin 1.1.2
>

> Does anyone have an idea?
>

> thank you.
>

> Marc.

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach