[TYPO3-Solr] Configure T3 to search specificaly in a subtree

MICHEL Marc marc.michel at etnic.be
Thu May 30 05:33:56 CEST 2013

Hi,

We have a site with a global search and everything works correctly

We would like to have a specific search in a subtree (which is not a sub-site) and of course only for the pages of this subtree.

Solr allows us to search across multiple sites using tx_solr.search.query.allowedSites but this is not what we want.

Yet it seems to me that it was possible to specify a pid from which the search should be done. I can not find this setting anywhere.

Our configuration

  solr 3.5

  T3 4.5.27

  solr 2.2.3