[TYPO3-Solr] Display author, type, created/changed date in the result

Tobias Schaefer tobias.schaefer at ptb.de
Wed Oct 24 19:29:32 CEST 2012

Hi list,

how is it possible to display the author, type and the created/changed date
of a page or tt_news-entry in the result?
Since it's possible to sort the result by author, type and created/changed
date this informations must be present.
I tried to alter the result-template by adding a marker ###RESULT_DOCUMENT.AUTHOR###.
Of course I was just guessing the name of the marker since I couldn't find
any documentation about the available markers.
I'm using solr 2.2.2 (TER) and TYPO3 4.5.20.

Kind regards,

Tobias Schäfer