[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing files "attached" to a record

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Oct 18 12:09:02 CEST 2012

Am 17.10.12 16:39, schrieb Peter Beernink:

Hi Peter,

> Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this?
> It this a bug and is tt_news working by accident or am I missing some
> configuration?

Could indeed be a bug if TCA is not fully loaded. It should be loaded
though as this is backend context.

Most importantly though is that you need an own AttachmentDetector if
it's a custom extension we do not provide a detector for coming with the
extension already.

HTH,
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com