[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing files "attached" to a record

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Wed Oct 17 16:39:59 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've setup indexing for an Extbase table which includes a "file" field.
As I also want to index the contents of that file, I've added it to the
'index.queue.<key>.attachments.fields=file.
However this doesn't get picked up.
When debugging I found that instead of using the key.table, the key is
used to check for the TCA array.
When I changed my configuration to have the key match the tablename it
still didn't work.
after some further debugging it looks like the
fileindexer_attachmentdetectorfactory doesn't load the full TCA, as I
only have the ext_tables.php part.
The strange thing is that tt_news does work.

Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this?
It this a bug and is tt_news working by accident or am I missing some
configuration?

Greets,
Peter