[TYPO3-Solr] Multilanguage domains

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Oct 10 15:43:15 CEST 2012

Am 02.10.12 15:14, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:

Hi Dmitry,

> We have a site that we need to index with Solr. The problem is: it uses
> multilanguage domains from RealURL (L=0 is main domain, L=1 becomes a
> domain with a french name, etc).
>
> Does Solr support these domain names out of the box in any way? If not,
> could you give a hint what we can do to specify different domain name
> for URLs in search results depending on the language?

Did you simply try it out? :)

In tx_solr_indexqueue_frontendhelper_PageIndexer the URL is generated
and set to use in tx_solr_Typo3PageIndexer.

The URL is generated using typolink, so my guess is everything should be
fine since in this case RealURL jumps in and does whatever it is
configured to do...

Best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com