[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing own Records for multi-core installation

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Oct 10 15:38:33 CEST 2012

Am 02.10.12 15:00, schrieb Manuel Kammermann:

Hi Manuel,

> So for pages I added the 'additionalWhereClause = hidden IN(0) AND
> deleted IN(0)' as this seems not to be standard ?

You don't need this.

> As for my records, the TS works fine, but only indexes records with
> sys_language_uid = 0 in the standard english core. No records with
> sys_language_uid = 1 in the german core though, and also not in the
> english core.
>

> I shortly checked the indexer class, and thought that it should handle
> this on its own. Am I wrong??

Make sure your TCA is correct and you're using the current version. The
indexer indeed handles translations automatically. Also check the system
status report whether both cores have been detected correctly.

> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.rgtps = 1
> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.rgtps{
>      table = tx_x4eresearch_researchgroup
>      additionalWhereClause = category IN (1,2)
>      fields{
>          title = name
>          description = SOLR_CONTENT
>          description.field = focus
>          content = SOLR_CONTENT
>          abstract.field = field_of_research
>          content = SOLR_CONTENT
>          content.field = leadtext
>          keywords = SOLR_MULTIVALUE
>          keywords.field = alias

>          type = TEXT
>          type.value = rgtp

please, never set the type field! This is handled by the extension and
for certain features to work it is important you don't touch it :)

Best,
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com