[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing own Records for multi-core installation

Manuel Kammermann manuel.kammermann at unibas.ch
Tue Oct 2 15:00:41 CEST 2012

Hi List,

My Setup is more or less as following:

- multiple languages 0 (english) and 1 (german) and two cores
- pages in multilang 0/1 with sys_language_mode = content_fallback ; 1
- different records in multilang 0/1

So for pages I added the 'additionalWhereClause = hidden IN(0) AND
deleted IN(0)' as this seems not to be standard ?

As for my records, the TS works fine, but only indexes records with
sys_language_uid = 0 in the standard english core. No records with
sys_language_uid = 1 in the german core though, and also not in the
english core.

I shortly checked the indexer class, and thought that it should handle
this on its own. Am I wrong??

======== Example table configuration =============

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.rgtps = 1
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.rgtps{
	table = tx_x4eresearch_researchgroup
	additionalWhereClause = category IN (1,2)
	fields{
		title = name
		description = SOLR_CONTENT
		description.field = focus
		content = SOLR_CONTENT
		abstract.field = field_of_research
		content = SOLR_CONTENT
		content.field = leadtext
		keywords = SOLR_MULTIVALUE
		keywords.field = alias
		type = TEXT
		type.value = rgtp
		url = TEXT
		url {
		  typolink{
		    parameter = 46
		    additionalParams =
&tx_x4eresearch_pi1[showUid]={field:uid}&L={field:sys_language_uid}
		    additionalParams.insertData = 1
		    forceAbsoluteUrl = 1
		    typolink.returnLast = url
		  }
		}
	}
}

Any help?

Cheers Manuel

PS: We have had set up the two schedule tasks for each core with 2.0-dev
version, but I wanted to update everything to the current version, which
only has a single schedule task to commit the solr index (which should
be right, because the connections are handled on their own right?)

PPS: yeah, the report also shows functioning connections to both solr cores.